In conjunction with major projects, we are always happy to provide quotations for:
Disability required fitouts
What We Provide Practical Guidence during the planning process
Detailed and Quality Finishes to the project
Home is where the story begins
Step by Step we help you understand the building process as well as guiding you through every stage:
1. Where to Build? Finding the right block of land for your new home is an important decision. Considerations such as size, location, slope of the land and soil type may impact upon the style and design of the home. Each of our homes are individually designed to suit the block and orientation. Martin Weier Builders can assist with planning to meet your required specifications.
2. Design Stage: Meet with our experienced draftsperson to design a home that creates the lifestyle you want.
3. Quotation Stage: Nothing is hidden in our quotations! Our quotations clearly outline the quality range of features included, any variations and timelines for your project. We are more than happy to provide you with the opportunity to view some of our completed work and speak with some of our satisfied clients.
4. Signing of Contract Signing of the Queensland Master Builders Building Contract happens once you are satisfied with our building proposal. Council approval is applied for and once confirmed construction begins.
5. Construction Breathe easy! Leave it to the team to start making your dream a reality
During construction phase you are always welcome to meet onsite to talk through the project and be part of the process. We suggest you allow 16 - 20 weeks to complete the contruction process (weather and inforseen circumstances permitting).
6. Handover Get ready to live well and love living!! Move in and enjoy your new home and lifestyle. We will meet you onsite for a personalized handover where you will be presented with your keys, certificates, warranties and advised of any maintenance requirements for your home.